Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Couple Success Stories


 



Judi gave me a whole new perspective on my job search.  I was preparing for a phone interview and felt unsure of how to prepare.  Judi gave me some solid advice and also gave me a homework assignment. I can’t tell you how surprised I was when the interviewer covered all the points Judi had discussed with me! Judi gave me a new outlook on my job search by boosting my attitude and giving me the confidence I needed. I was inspired by her wisdom, experience, and her can-do attitude. She is definitely the go-to gal to help in your job search and to land the job!



---Dee M., MT



 


 



Judi provides a unique perspective on job seeking.  Her advice incorporates the possible viewpoints of employers/HR departments as well as the job seeker’s personal and professional goals.   Most career coaches have a canned approach and try to fit any client into that formula without actually listening to determine each person’s unique situation.  Also, Judi’s fees are very reasonable in this difficult economy and one can purchase different services as needed. 



---Pauline S., MA



 



No comments:

Post a Comment